Tuesday, November 17, 2009

When It Hurts So Bad

Standing in the window pane,

Fighting back the tears.

Thinking of all of our memories

Counting back all of the years.


 

Partially I am to blame,

But so is he.

Still when there is so much left,

How could he walk out on me?


 

Leaving me in the door,

Mouth wide, tears pouring to the floor.

I screamed out "Don't you love me!!"

He simply said "No more"


 

All the fight that I have.

All that I want to do,

But how can you make it work,

With someone who doesn't love you.


 

You easily walk away

When things go unplanned

You don't listen to our Lord,

To quick to take matters into your own hands.


 

I don't know what to say to you,

I'll let my tears do the talking.

Guess I was speechless,

Because you never turned back……


 

Just kept on walking.


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment