Saturday, October 3, 2009

Dear You,

Dear You,
Who resides inside my thoughts, and tickle my fancy. I smile at the mention of your name, and my mind drifts afar.

Dear You,
Who's presence calls my name, and scent touches me from any distance.

Dear You,
who's smile is tatooed in my mind, who's imagery I can not escape.My heart pounds,and skip a beat or two...with a single thought of you.

Dear You,
Tell me why I can not break these mental images, shatter this ambiguous hope.

Dear You,
I am into you, and I can not tell you why.
who you are I am the last to know, what you like, I could not guess, but I want to know you...at worst....and at your best.

Dear You,
I want to sing your name. I want to swallow your words, and dance to the melody of nothing more than you and me. I want to poetry you, just take you for what you are and be freeeeeeee.....I want to forever you...and I want you to eternally, meeeee.

Dear You,
Call my name, speak my words, feel meee like I am feeling youuu. Let nothing and NOONE divide us. Run...away. Runway with me. Leaving all obligations, and guilts behind, we'll be fine, just you and I.

Dear You,
Love me.

No comments:

Post a Comment