Monday, October 26, 2009

A Little About Me

Every once and again, I would just like to update my readers on me:-)!!!
I don't know if I said in my 1st About Me post, but I am a 23 year old, mother, wife, nurse, and girlfriend (hahahah joke!!) lol But I am currently in school now pursuing my associates in science of nursing. So I haven't been posting regualrly and I apologoze dearly for that.

Of anyone have noticed I write alot about love. I am a libra lol, that should explain A LOT!!! But I have a question dear readers.

Do you believe in soul mates???

That there is one person who is exactly equal to you, completing you??
I then wonder, what if someone met and blew their soul mate off before, would they get a second chance with him??

Life is a whirl wind....girl just messy!!!!!!1 lol

No comments:

Post a Comment