Sunday, September 27, 2009

A Broken Pocketbook



My hips are tantilizing
eyes mesmerizing.

A beauty beyond
one's mind imagine....

and I blow niggas mind
time after time.

This is no lie
I walk pass....ass bouncing
from the left to the right
and back to the left again.

He can't take his eyes off of me,
and his mind full of sin.

I walk straight up to him
whisper in his ear

"Nigga you wanna fuck?
Or you wanna love?
Cause yo mouth is saying one thing,
but yo eyes anotha and.....

I'm not one of those lil pissy girls
with love on my mind.
I take you niggas for what your worth.
Nothing but dolla signs $$$$$$

So for the right price....
I'll blow ya fucking mind."

He looks at me with that side eye,
as though I tell I lie.

He gives me this cocky smirk
as tho he about to play me...

I tell him
"I don't fuck for free,
nigga you GONNA pay me!"

He tells me that I'm beautiful,
he says my eyes are pretty.
He says how he loves my curves,
and that he likes his woman thick.

His woman huh?
Yea he tryna blind me.
He says's he doesn't trick,
but if I'm good, he'll wine and dine me.

It's funny,
this nigga don't know me at all.
So I play that "I'm flattered" roll
like he about to make me fall.

So I follow him to his crib.

Strip to nothing but my thong,
and throw a nipple in his mouth.
Look him in the eyes,
still he ponders what I'm about.

Out o fhis clothes,
and I quickly hop on that dick.
Ass pounding up and down...
juices splashing....
his "cool" is crashing.

I giggle at his grimace,
taken back by my assertion,
he breathes healvily to the beat of my ass...

'smack, smack, smack'
slapping up against his thighs.

Look him in the eyes
and he's fighting hard
to stare back at me.

He wants it from the back,
thinking he can gain some control
and I give it to him.

On all fours,
I throw it back diligently.
Nah, I don't think
this brotha was ready for me.

See my soft eyes,
gives the facade of innocense,
well wasn't he is for a hell of a surprise...

Through the mirror, I watch him
getting ready to nutt.

I bite my lip.

Hop up and throw that dick in my mouth
tickle it with my tonsil...

and suck the nutt up,
as though it were the very last cherry pop on earth.

His limbs become flaccid,
he loses his balances.
I stare at him...like
"Nigga I got chu"
as he collapses...
his kids slide down my esophagus.

I rise up.
Pop my neck to the right,
then the left.

I watch him as his eyes
become heavy...
and slowly close.

Closed, they remain,
and his breathing slows...

He sleeps
so I act fast, as I always do.
Search his crib,
find his wallet
pay my bills.
(thank God for the automated system)

See niggas wanna fuck,
but a bitch gotta live.

and they fall for it EVERY time.

I shake my head at the pore sap,
but leave a note all the same.
Slowly I crept out,
without ever learning his name.

It's a shame but,
I beat him at his own game.

See they rob us emotionally.
just so they can fuck for free...

Then leave us torn, scorned amd confused,
and I'll be damned if I'm the only one getting used!

Oh yes homeboy, we'll both play the fools.

So you'll wakeup and read:

"Dear John Doe,
I don't know you are,
or what you do.
You think you fucked me?
But I fucked you :-)"

3 comments: