Monday, September 21, 2009

L.I.F.E


Days turn into nights,
and back into days.

I lie here wondering...
what is this about?

L.I.F.E.

I'm scared, I'm hurt
I run and hide...

every feeling that I fear
slowly creeps inside.

Invading my brain,
taking over my mind.

My eyes, wide open
but vision is blind.

Can't see outside of this...
L.I.F.E.

and I try and I try.

Happy people disgust me
with their happy lives
and satisfied wives.

Pearly white teeth,
inside those big cheesy grins...

pure minds,
ignorant to all of this sin!!

Even as they commit it,
they'll never admit it.

Satisfied in their make believe lives

I can't shake this hatred
that has built within.

L.I.F.E.

I shake my head at.

Dark gray clouds running in
and begins the down pour,
and I'm just sitting here taking it all in.

L.I.F.E

Hate it or Love it
I'm here for reason.
And I'ma ROCK this bitch
until my very last season.

L.I.F.E

No comments:

Post a Comment