Tuesday, September 1, 2009

HURT


Tear me down with sadness,
with pain.
If there is no you,
what is there to gain?

I scream your name
whole heartedly
wishing you'd return.

But I've broken us
beyond repair.
Everyone is looking at me,
with this pathetic stare.

No not "empathetic",
just pathetic,
like I am nothing.

Shaking their heads,
as though I am am an embarrassment
to them!

TO THEM???
TO THEM???

What do they know?
With thier fancy cars
and big house,
wives with husbands,
husband with wives
and their perfect mannered children.

They haven't had to want for anything
and all my life I've wanted everything
only to recieve NOTHING!

But hey!
That is the life God planned for me.

and finally my one wish comes true
and that wish was to have you!
and I killed that dream,
ripped it right out of the seam.

Man's bestfriend is a dog...
Woman's a diamond....
well I stand here with neither,
friendless.

emotionless.

which is alot easier than feeling the pain...
Maybe that's why God never gave me anything...
he knew I'd eff it up!

Comeback!!
Yet another wish, unfullfilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment