Monday, September 21, 2009

Open

Let me see...
Let me peep.

Tie my hands behind my back,
I will be good.

I promise.

Slowly undress yourself.
from your hair clip...
now further..
and further...
on down to your toe ring.

Come closer...
do a little dance for me:-)

The lighting is just right.
Nice flicker from the candles.

My breaths becme slow and deep
and yours begin to match mine.

You walk to the rhythm of the music
and I like....

I want you.
Your curves.
You lips,
those eyes.

Touch me.
Anywhere.

Let me kiss you,
run my wet tounge
down your spine.

Let me taste you.

Your lips touch mine,
gloss sticking,
tounges dance,
saliva mixing to motion.

Run your hand over my breast
one by one,
Warm tounge dancing around my nipples

this has become a competition of
who's tounge can dance the best.

Your quiver
that moan
your unbroken glare.

I feed on it
pleasing you in everyway possible.

Your lips on my ear,
your hands on my hips.
Iiiiiii.................

am speechless.

How can I say
what I want to say when,
I don't really know what to say.

So I...
I just whisper your name again
and again...

You're touch elevates my heart rate
lights a fire in my "area"
Yours is calling me and
Mine BURNS for yours...

it's throbbing...
robbing me of all innocense.
I've been exposed and...

this door you've opened,
I don't want to close so...

Ride me, like I am the Atlantic
and you???
You are the captain.



No comments:

Post a Comment