Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A Little About My poems


Ok, so I've been writing since...well I can only trace it back to 5th grade...so however old we are then lol. Alot of time I just think of the starting line and the rest just flows...or a catchy title. A LOT of my poetry are from random thoughts (which I have A LOT of) so please please PLEASE don't assume that everything I write about aspires from my own life...although I do have some very personal and genuine poetry, that will too be posted on here, not all of them are about me. So don't make assumptions about my charater...simply ask me about me and what inspired me to write the poem in question.Thank you!

By many I've been told to write a book! Well honestly, with my life, I don't thin I really have the time to deal with all of the book tours, and promoting and all of the works included. Writing for me is a past time, that I soo happen to be a little good at, but it's not my passion; NURSING IS:-) So please enjoy and your welcome to submit requests for a plot or theme or whatever! email: antoinettelpn@yahoo.com twitter: http://www.twitter.com/AntoinetteBitch

No comments:

Post a Comment